Tuesday 3 February 2009

First attempts

I want to illustrate, its the job I want to do and its something I could be doing now if I hadn't been ignorant and decided to leave College during an illustration course at the tender age of 17......

After reading various material on illustration it is clear I need to go back to 'school' and start from the beginning to eradicate all pre-conceived ideas on how to draw.

I bought a sketch book and began (tentatively) at the beginning. Just forms, not faces (I'm building up to that !) I have only uploaded a couple of pictures from a camera phone to start but as my confidence grows so will this online portfolio.






I would like to have comments, and I am prepared for brutal honesty as I won't get anywhere without taking on board others comments!!


No comments:

Post a Comment